Neighbour Of Mine written by Irfan Suryana

In my holiday I have got many things, for example I got better treatment from people although several view me like nothing. I do not care they treat me like that. I told my mom that my black pants was torn and it couldn't be used again for going to campus. I do not suppose that my mom buys new black pants from me. Though she doesn't have much money she is willing for buying it and borrowing money from an organization to me. Moreover I have ever said that I want to eat cireng. Cireng includes traditional food and very popular with its texture. It is so rubbery. She still remembers what I have said, yet. Oh my gosh, what should I do for her? In addition, sometimes I am afraid if I meet everyone in my village because they give bad look at me but I do not want to be like that anymore because all things depend on my hand, on my mind, not the others. So I sever to be my self in every different situation. Several still humiliate me. I just show that I am okay treated by them like that. Besides that, I have one close neighbour nearby my house. She is similar to my sister. Perhaps only some ages that differentiate their ages. When I was kid I was happy if I could play together with her, like karaoke, because there is one radio in her house that I do not have. She grew up and she have owned a little cute girl. After she has a daughter she looks different and I feel different as well about her. I am sure it is not about my feeling but it is true that she has changed fully. She doesn't treat me well again. Even she looks dislike. As an example, if I meet her she neglects my greeting as if I do not front with her or I am like air. Oh my, therefore I am better to keep distance from her.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post