Owning Someone written by Irfan Suryana

I have owned someone in Yogyakarta. He is like my brother. We differ seven-year-old. I have recognized him from Facebook. I have visited his house in Klaten because of his demand. He names Ardy. He got married several months ago. He texted me yesterday and he begged to me that he terribly wants to visit my boarding house but I said I am in home, probably I will go back to Yogyakarta again in the end of September. In the beginning I was surprised because I did not suppose that someone who miscalled me was him. He asked my condition and I directly imagined when I was treated by him in his house. That day I was so happy. We always communicated by using Facebook or message, even telephone. He called and texted me almost everyday until he invited me to come his house in Klaten and He changed. He no longer communicated me again. I tried to call and text him but he no longer looked like when we first met in the past time.
His house was so amazed, looked beautiful with ancient architecture. He served many snacks for me, like potato snack. He was such a kind person that my lips always smiled at him. So, I am wondering why he sent message again to me yesterday. He always insists me in order to visit my boarding house. I am hesitant to accept him in my boarding house. I am afraid he will do something wrong. Even though I trust him that he will do well in my boarding house. If we will unite again, I wish our relationship better than we were.
If I can have opportunity I want to live with him peacefully and he can treat me very well every time.
nesia's flag, red and white. If I can guess, perhaps that food has existed since period of colonization.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post