Having Someone Is My Whole Dream written by Irfan Suryana

Having someone who will love sincerely is a dream for everyone. It includes me. Having someone who will accompany for long life is a hope for everyone and I want to feel it as well. Having someone who will receive totally is a wish for everyone and I also expect that. Having someone who will feel loss if his lover leave him is a expectation for everyone and me. Having someone who will wipe the tears is a beautiful thing for everyone and I also imagine that. Having someone who will maintain for long life is an amazing thing for everyone and I do as well. Having someone who will hold the hands is a dream for me. Having someone who will hug me tightly is my expectation. Having someone who will kiss me as deep as sky is my hope. Having someone who will guide my way is my wish everyday. Having someone who will caress every night is my destiny. Having someone who will amuse myself in order to get rid my sadness is my fate. Having someone who will teach special thing is my urge. Having someone who will play with me is my dream. Having someone who will carry me is my wish. Having someone who will smile in my bad mood is my hope. Having someone who will give the most beautiful thing for my life is my urge. Having someone who won't let anyone harm me is my destiny. Having someone who won't let anyone humiliate me is my fate. Having someone who won't let me fall is my hope. Having someone who won't let me cry is my wish. Having someone who won't let anyone treats me bad is my urge. Having someone who won't let me bruise is my expectation. Having someone who won't hurt me is my hope. Having someone who won't disappoint me is my wish. Having someone who won't crumble my heart is my expectation. Having someone who won't wreck my feelings is my urge.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post