I Was In Love When I Was Senior High School written by Irfan Suryana

I am feeling lonely because I am like loss something inside my heart. Even though I terribly want to have someone who will accompany myself in every situation and condition I do not want to make me sinful. I am wondering probably I have done something wrong in my life. No one can sway me because I wanna get and achieve my dream. I wanna live in America. Not because I do not like my home but I wanna improve myself totality in all my skills and capabilities. I have ever fallen in love or I am ever in love with someone when I was in Senior High School. She is such an adorable person that when I see in her eyes I feel complete and this world is like mine. I ever tell that I love her but I did not have strength to tell her like that. If time can return again in that time. I extremely want to tell her what I am feeling. She wore hijab and her attitude was perfect. Oh my gosh, I am realizing that I am loss her right now. I do not have her address. I have looked for her on facebook but I could not still find her. If only I have bravery in that time. Perhaps the situation will be okay and it is not like this. I have hurt myself by myself. Frankly, when I was Senior High School I was afraid there was a girl that I think she liked me with writing lovable words on my subject book. Therefore she was my excuse to avoid telling the truth. Hitherto I do not know she was. Maybe she was the one who sat behind me in the classroom. That is my experience that makes me aware about my love yet. I do not plan to have girlfriend or someone special in my life because I wanna focus in my study in order to reaching my whole dream. After I feel satisfied and whole my dreams have been attained of course I will have someone special who will be got married by me.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post