Indonesia's Independent written by Irfan Suryana




Today I have fabulous experience. It was about Indonesia's Independent in Situmandala village, Ciamis city, West Java. As usual my mom always trades some food in exhibition nearby central office of government in my village. For example, gemblo, buntil, aci, tape (sweet cake), urab (vegetable soup), and red rice. In the morning I assisted my mom to carry those food. My mom asked me to carry trace newspaper and towel in the cupboard as well. I looked for that almost fifteen minutes. After that I fasten Indonesia's flag to the stick of bamboo to be carried by me to the field. I met my uncle, his name is Dodo, in the building hall of Cimanggu. He aslo carried stick with flag on that. All citizens of my village line up on the road. They wore unique outfits. It was amazed even my grandma wore traditional clothes that she scarce wear that kind of clothes in her life everyday and it made her looked different but she was beautiful. She cooked 'lontong' before she left home and she gave me some of it. It was very delicious and I extremely like even when I visited my mom in the exhibition, she gave me again. I with my friend, Ari, were in the front line. I imagine I was like a hero in colonization era. In the trip to the field, sometimes I sang a song of independence, like Indonesia Raya. It was my first time doing like that. Many citizens of Situamandala village were creative. They wore many unique clothes and they beautified their vehicle, for example they made their vehicle into like tank. There were some citizens who drove car with singing traditional song. It sounded amazing. Besides that, they hanged some traditional food over little bamboo in the car, like 'opak'. I had to walk slowly because the road was crowded and stuck accidentally because of today. Eventually we arrived in the field to ceremony. There have been many people and our party was late but we were grateful because we were still waited by patient people there. I and my uncle line up. I followed the ceremony until finished. My legs were weary but I imagine what Indonesia's hero and heroic have done to liberate Indonesia from colonization. So I severed doing well again in ceremony. There I also met my beloved nephew, Jaya Ramdhani, with her mom. He wore Moslem clothes. He waved at me and so did I. After ceremony finished, I went home with my nephew. He terribly wanted to follow me to my home but his father forbad him, he had to change his clothes if he wanted to follow me. I changed my clothes and I visited again my mom in exhibition. She said that her Ware's have sold out and I said all praises to Allah, Alhamdulillah, with a smile, then.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post