My Awareness #2 written by Irfan Suryana

I have awareness enough about achieving my the best future but I just get a little confused regarding connection religion and enthusiasm for reaching the best life in this world. If I only choose one of two choices. You can figure what will happen to me. For example, I choose religious side. I always seem a such weak person so that I always hand all I have and all I want to God without doing some efforts. I have ever done this thing in my life. It has made my life so relax and I just hand my dream becoming true only to God. Everything in my life is handed to God. For instance I am humiliated by someone and I do not revenge what he has done to me because I hand all things to God. Let God who will do that. I honestly say, it works very well. In the other hand, when I extremely want to reach my dream, notably being American student who gets scholarship from Indonesian government. You can suppose what happen to me. I do anything and I just pray in order to become my dream true. I do good attitude to my friends, my parents, my friends, and everyone who is met by me in the road, public place, etc. I always expect that God will directly grant my all wishes. It turns out meaningless. I ever heard my teacher said that if we want to get what we want swiftly, we have to pray and remain God everywhere and every time and he increased that we do not forget to maximize our efforts. If I choose second option it is about pursue happiness of the world, I always neglect justice which is made by God. In addition, I scarce pray on time even I always postpone praying. Beside that, I am like forgetting for reciting The Holy Qur'an whereas it is a guidance for Muslim in this world. Sometimes it works nicely and it makes me enjoy with all the things. The worst thing is I do something sinful and it is repeatedly. I am like a sinfulest person in this world. Therefore I write this kind of writings in order to find out the answer regarding my matter. I do not want walk in wrong road regardless. I believe I was born to be a successful person who always do right thing and can reach the whole dreams. Eventually, I find the answer. I have to be the one who maintain myself by myself and keep attempting for always reciting The Holy Qur'an and being ambitious person. No matter if I will face the hardest thing in forward but the important thing is I finally know and recognize about myself completely or totally.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post